Recently, I picked up some modular dungeon sections from TTCombat that I thought would make a good 3D dungeon for Warhammer Quest. Furthermore, I thought a neutral non-setting specific paint scheme (and the addition of some appropriate scatter terrain like barrels and barricades) would turn the set into good corridor sections to use for Necromunda tunnel fighting battles.
So now my Goliath gang is finished (bar the bases) I decided to move on to my next gang – House Escher.
Although it took a few weeks longer than I was expecting, I’ve finally finished my starting Goliath gang! I still need to add some weathering pigments to the bases but the models themselves are done.
Over the last week, I’ve managed to paint up another four members of my Goliath gang, so just another 4 to go now to finish my starting gang. I’ve really enjoyed painting these models and I’m still hopeful that I can finish the whole gang by next weekend. Continue reading “Gangs – Goliath WIP 2”
Despite the last 3 months of the year being the busiest work months of the year, I’ve managed to make some steady progress on my Goliath gang.